Create a Yates account today!
Sign up to join the Yates Garden Club for monthly e-mails packed with seasonal inspiration, tips for success & exclusive promotions.
Plus if you’re a Garden Club member you can take part in the Yates Growing Community - a blog to share successes, get advice & win prizes in fun challenges along the way!
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a new password.
Contains a low toxic, but highly effective combination of surface spray insecticides, which will kill insects on contact and provide a barrier of control for up to 3 months, in and around the house. Kills and controls cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas, carpet beetles, silverfish and clothes moths.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
SPRAY SURFACES TILL MOIST. AVOID EXCESS RUN-OFF. As a guide, 2.5L of this product should cover up to 62m².
Situation: Indoors and outdoors
Pest: Ants, spiders & cockroaches Spray surfaces of walls, cupboards, behind sinks and other fittings and especially into cracks and crevices.
Pest: Carpet beetles & fleas Spray entrances, carpets, skirting boards and under furniture.
Silver fish & cloth moths Spray all surfaces within wardrobes and cupboards (do not apply to clothing).
HOW TO PREPARE:
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Ants, spiders & cockroches, carpet beetles, fleas, silverfish and clothes moths
|Recommended bait placement areas||
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT spray into air. DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, water, food preparation areas or food utensils. Cover all foodstuffs and food utensils before application. Avoid contact with treated surfaces until spray has dried. Very toxic to aquatic life. Harmful to fish. Remove or cover fish tanks before use. DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds. Toxic to bees. DO NOT spray near bees. Toxic to reptiles. DO NOT apply on or around food or animal feed crops.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL:
Store in the closed, original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets. Store in upright position. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and placing in rubbish.
Will irritate the eyes and skin. Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. May cause breathing difficulties if inhaled. Avoid breathing spray. Wear long sleeve clothing, gloves and face mask during spraying. Use product in well-ventilated areas. Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the National Poisons Centre: phone 0800 764 766. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. If product gets in eyes, wash out immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If inhaled, move the victim to fresh air immediately. Begin artificial respiration if breathing has stopped. If sprayed in mouth, rinse mouth with water.
For specialist advice in an emergency call 0800 734 607 (24 hours)