What a lot of rain today! There was not much that could be done outside. Having read the weather report before I did shoot out to bunnings to prepare for a 'craft day'.
I made 9 Olla pots, with a new 20l reservoir for the tomato plants. I am very impressed at how the first bed has worked out. From basic observations, 1 pot will be needed per 2 plants, which will take 1 frame, I have 9 frames so 9 pots gives me 18 plants. I may have a few too many😂 but that's OK. Some can be 3 per frame like the Roma style ones, that will be single leader plants.
It is very strange planting them this late in the season for me, and a lot has changed in my views with irrigation over the first 2/3 of Spring.
Prep for Christmas is also on the cards, a few lights to repaint, and get working again, Gift shopping is almost complete, and all wrapped up.
Hopefully nobody has been flooded out or lost crops to the cold!