Create a Yates account today!
Sign up to join the Yates Garden Club for monthly e-mails packed with seasonal inspiration, tips for success & exclusive promotions.
Plus if you’re a Garden Club member you can take part in the Yates Growing Community - a blog to share successes, get advice & win prizes in fun challenges along the way!
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a new password.
Yates Thrive Natural Fish & Seaweed+ Plant Food Hose-on is a complete garden fertiliser enriched with natural and inorganic ingredients specifically developed to improve plant and soil vitality.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Shake bottle well before applying.
2. Connect the hose to the hose-on applicator. You will need a ‘click on’ hose connection.
3. Lift plastic flap at front of applicator. If necessary, lever open the flap with keys or a screw driver. Ensure flap is sitting upright.
4. Turn on the tap using moderate to high water pressure. The water mixes automatically with the concentrate at the correct ratio.
5. Walk and spray at a steady pace while sweeping the spray back and forth.
6. Apply enough to wet leaves and/or drench the soil around the plants.
7. Keep bottle upright, do not point at the ground.
Apply every 1-4 weeks at any time of the year.
All plants in pots and garden beds: Apply every 1-2 weeks during active growth. For maintenance apply every 2-3 weeks.
Established lawns: Apply every 2 weeks during active growth.
Delicate plants, eg. ferns and large trees and shrubs: Apply every 2 weeks during active growth.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
NPK 1.8: 0.5: 1.5 | Bio-Active microbes | Trace elements | 100% bull kelp sustainably sourced from Southern Oceans | Fish sustainably sourced from Southern Oceans
For emergencies only call (24 hours): 0800 734 607