Create a Yates account today!
Sign up to join the Yates Garden Club for monthly e-mails packed with seasonal inspiration, tips for success & exclusive promotions.
Plus if you’re a Garden Club member you can take part in the Yates Growing Community - a blog to share successes, get advice & win prizes in fun challenges along the way!
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a new password.
Talon® Rat & Mouse Killer Pellet Trays feature a powerful brodifacoum formulation to kill rats and mice, in just one feed. Tear-top trays provide a versatile no-mess, no-touch option for effective rodent management.
1. Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
2. This pack contains 6x25g pellet trays containing pellet bait. Open the enclosed 25g pellet trays where shown to expose bait. Place pellet trays along walls or on rafters and in dark, sheltered spots where there are signs of rodent activity.
3. The feeding behaviour of mice and rats differ. Mice require several feeding locations, with 1 pellet tray per location not more than 3m apart. Rats require 2 to 4 pellet trays in 1 or 2 locations, not more than 9m apart.
4. Record the number and locations of pellet trays for the purpose of replacement and later removal.
5. Inspect pellet trays daily and replace when all pellets are eaten. If eaten quickly, increase the number of pellet trays. Continue observation and replacement until no more pellets are taken. Remove pellets and pellet trays when rodent activity has ceased.
6. Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of pellets. Look for and collect dead rats or mice and dispose of carcasses safely, by burning or by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and disposing of in an approved landfill.
DO NOT remove pellets from trays. DO NOT place pellet trays in the open.
DO NOT place pellets in locations accessible to children, pets, domestic animals, livestock or birds. This product is hazardous and, depending on the amount eaten, may kill or injure.
DO NOT let pets eat poisoned mice and rats.
DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice, or 9m for rats
DO NOT touch pellets with bare hands, use a scoop or measure.
DO NOT contaminate dams, waterways and drains with the pellets, or used trays or packaging.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
6 x 25g pellet trays
Mice & Rats
|Recommended bait placement areas||
Talon is a registered pesticide. Read the detailed instructions on package label carefully before use.
Poisonous if swallowed.
Do not inhale dust.
Do not touch bait.
If on skin and after each baiting wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Vitamin K1 (Phythomenadione) is antidotal.
FIRST AID: FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 0800 734 607 (ALL HOURS). If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting. For advice, contact the National Poisons Centre (0800 764 766) or a doctor immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN