Create a Yates account today!
Sign up to join the Yates Garden Club for monthly e-mails packed with seasonal inspiration, tips for success & exclusive promotions.
Plus if you’re a Garden Club member you can take part in the Yates Growing Community - a blog to share successes, get advice & win prizes in fun challenges along the way!
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a new password.
A premium potting mix, ideal for all potted plants and shrubs, including ornamentals, fruit trees, vegies and herbs.
PLANTING IN POTS:
1. Select a pot with drainage holes larger than the current container.
2. Partly fill with potting mix.
3. Remove the plant from the old pot by holding the base of the plant and tapping the pot against the edge of a table to loosen the root ball.
4. Place the plant in the pot leaving a 1-2cm space below the rim for watering.
5. Holding the plant in position, pour mix down and around the roots. Gently tap the bottom of the pot to settle the contents and add more mix if necessary.
6. Lightly press down the soil and water with Yates Thrive Natural Seaweed Tonic.
PLANTING IN GARDENS:
1. Dig a hole slightly deeper than the plant's roots, twice as wide and keep the topsoil.
2. Add potting mix, to approximately 50% of the hole and mix well with the topsoil.
3. Place the plant in the hole and fill with planting mix. Lightly press down the soil and water with Yates Thrive Natural Seaweed Tonic.
4. When preparing a garden bed for general planting, use 1/2 - 1 bag per square metre and mix well into the top 20-30cm of soil.
6L, 15L, 35L
Free draining mix with a 9 month controlled release fertiliser.
This product is made from organic materials which may contain living micro-organisms, including bacteria, fungi and protozoa. It also contains mineral and fertiliser additives. Read this information before opening and using this product.
Inhalation of dust and/or mists may irritate, inflame or sensitive the nose, throat and lungs resulting in illnesses ranging from hayfever or asthma, to pneumonia (e.g. Legionnaire's disease) or pneumonia-like illnesses. Direct contact with this material or its dust and/or mists may cause skin irritation (dermatitis), and skin or eye infection or irritation. People particularly at risk are those suffering from asthma or allergies, and those whose immune defence systems are compromised.
To reduce risks when using product, take the following precautions. Open the bag carefully and direct the opening away from the face. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing dust or mists. Always wear gloves and a dust mask when handling and if dusty, keep product damp. Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly immediately after handling. Store this product in a cool, dry location. For more information visit nzppi.co.nz/safergardening.
Irrigate eyes with plenty of water for 10 minutes. Wash the skin with soap and water. Seek medical attention for any persistent skin, eye or respiratory symptoms.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
For emergencies only call (24 hours): 0800 734 607