Create a Yates account today!
Sign up to join the Yates Garden Club for monthly e-mails packed with seasonal inspiration, tips for success & exclusive promotions.
Plus if you’re a Garden Club member you can take part in the Yates Growing Community - a blog to share successes, get advice & win prizes in fun challenges along the way!
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a new password.
1. Choose a spot indoors that receives filtered to minimal light, but away from direct sunlight like a windowsill or coffee table. If growing in a pot outdoors, ensure that it is positioned in a spot that receives filtered light and is protected from strong winds.
2. Fill chosen pots with quality potting mix, such as Yates Thrive Indoor Plants Potting Mix.
3. Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well keeping the water away from the leaves.
4. After the initial watering, keep the soil moist (not wet!), especially during the warmer months. During winter, you can allow the soil to almost dry out before watering again.
5. Feed fortnightly from spring to autumn with Yates Thrive Indoor Liquid Plant Food.